SPIN’s mission is to promote the exchange among the players – from research, industry, politics and civil society – and to facilitate the achievement of suitable framework conditions for Power-to-X.
Members of SPIN can benefit from a wide range of advantages, including access to innovative companies, research groups and policy, exchange of know-how and resources in workshops and webinars, collaboration on research projects, faster access to relevant information, identification of potential clients and business partners, and the opportunity to participate in national and international working groups and conferences. By participating in the Swiss Power-to-X Collaborative Innovation Network, a company can strengthen its position as an innovation leader in the power-to-X industry and help to reduce CO2 emissions and drive the energy transition.
Our next milestones are:
- To facilitate networking between relevant players from research, industry, politics and civil society
- To identify possible synergies between the different players
- To achieve a positive public perception of the potential and the technology of Power-to-X
The bylaws of SPIN (currently only in German) can be downloaded here.
Board of Directors of SPIN
- National Councilor Martin Bäumle (Politics, Co-President)
- Christoph Beuttler (Industry, Climeworks)
- Thomas Blättler (Industry, Sulzer)
- Yasmine Calisesi (Science, EPFL)
- Prof. Markus Friedl (Science, FHO, Co-President)
- Philipp Furler (Industry, Synhelion)
- Prof. Andre Heel (Science, FHO)
- Jean Marc Lenz (Industry, SR Technics)
- Patrick Lura (Industry, Hitachi Zosen Inova)
- Patrik Meli (Industry, MAN ES, Co-President)
Interested individuals, companies, foundations, associations, research institutions and other public institutions and corporations are invited to join.
Annual member fees for companies that are not members of Swissmem vary between 350 CHF and 7500 CHF, depending on the size of the company or institution. Preferential conditions available for member companies of Swissmem, mainly for relevant sectors, i.e. New Energy Systems, Transmission and Distribution, Combustion Engines. These membership fees vary between 200 CHF and 2000 CHF.
For detailed information and to receive an offer, please, send us a message.