SPIN was founded and is currently powered by Airborn Fuels Switzerland AG. After SPIN DAY 2022, SPIN will hold an extraordinary general assembly to elect a new board and presidium. With this act, SPIN will become independent from Airborn Fuels Switzerland AG.
SPIN’s mission is to promote the exchange among the players – from research, industry, politics and civil society – and to facilitate the achievement of suitable framework conditions for Power-to-X.
Our next milestones are:
- To launch a strategic alliance with Swissmem (see media release)
- To identify the current needs for action with regard to optimal framework conditions
- To facilitate networking between relevant players from research, industry, politics and civil society
- To identify possible synergies between the different players
- To achieve a positive public perception of the potential and the technology of Power-to-X
The bylaws of SPIN (currently only in German) can be downloaded here.
Board of Directors of SPIN
- National Councilor Martin Bäumle (Politics, Co-President)
- Christoph Beuttler (Industry, Climeworks)
- Thomas Blättler (Industry, Sulzer)
- Yasmine Calisesi (Science, EPFL)
- Prof. Markus Friedl (Science, FHO, Co-President)
- Philipp Furler (Industry, Synhelion)
- Prof. Andre Heel (Science, FHO)
- Jean Marc Lenz (Industry, SR Technics)
- Patrick Lura (Industry, Hitachi Zosen Inova)
- Patrik Meli (Industry, MAN ES, Co-President)
Interested individuals, companies, foundations, associations, research institutions and other public institutions and corporations are invited to join.
Please fill out the online form here.